Weekend in the Kitchen

Saturday, December 14, 2013 - Posted by Bethany
I have been looking forward to this weekend for a long time. Not only to we get to serve at our local Soup Kitchen tonight but tomorrow my husband and I will be "catering" our first event! Tonight we will be serving a ham dinner, with macaroni and cheese, green beans, and assorted deserts. All from donated items. It's a blessing to be able serve others, especially this time of year.

Tomorrow, my sister-in-law is hosting a thank you dinner for two other couples. So we are serving appetizers, dinner, and dessert at their home. I did all my grocery shopping yesterday and have been prepping food this morning before we leave to prep the food for the Soup Kitchen. I am very excited for my first attempt with beef tenderloin (I really hope it turns out!). Keep an eye out next week for some delicious new recipes and experiences!