Cinnamon Whipped Topping

Saturday, November 23, 2013 - Posted by Bethany
Pie's trusty side-kick, whipped topping. Light, creamy, and slightly sweet- the perfect finish to a lot of desserts. Once a month the residents at my work get to pick whatever meal they want. For dessert this month they wanted pumpkin pie with real whip topping (not from the can). I started to make it and began to think how amazing a little cinnamon would taste in it, so I added it. I got so many compliments I just had to share this easy recipe. What a great way to dress up desserts, perhaps even add to your coffee or hot chocolate.

Cinnamon Whipped Topping


Ingredients:
16 oz heavy whipping cream
1/2 cup powdered sugar
1 tbsp cinnamon

Directions: (super easy!)
Add all ingredients to stand mixer with whisk attachment, or to bowl with hand mixer. Whip on high for a couple minutes until stiff peaks form and topping holds its shape.